Frequentley Asked Questions :
* The Price:
Many clients would ask about the cost of our tours depends in every guest choice, so we did not show our prices on the website, because we leave that as an option for our guests choices to discuss and make the best price suits the pocket of every visitor.
* Terms of Booking and Deposit :
After you confirm your suitable itinerary and dates with us, we require a deposit that is neccessary for booking your tour with us, as we require the deposit at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
While you start your tour in Morocco with us, you can please pay us the balance of your tour whether in Euros €, US$, Yen￥, or you can send us to morocco bank, if you wish you can transfer us the balance before your arrival.
* Changes and Flexibility :
We are flexible in making any changes on your tour according to your travel needs, changing the itinerary, type of accommodations to make your stay the best enjoyable experience. However; changes made withing 2 weeks at least before starting your tour with us.
* Terms of Cancellations :
If you wish to cancel your tour, we must receive a confirmation of this writing proved with an e-mail, so we accept Cancellations according to the followings conditions:
An automatic Loss in all circumstances of :
– 5 Months or more before starting your tour : 100 % refunddable.
– 3 months : 50% refunds.
– 2 months or less : not refundable.
* Camel Trekking and Safaris Tips:
As a traveller, i have many questions comes to my mind about this experience which will be a lifetime experience later.
– How many hours will be on the camel?
during your journey in the camel safaris you will have about 2 hours Camel riding through the sand dunes, while going slow you will have opportunity to stop for a break, for photos…. with a request to your camel guide.
– what i need to pack ?
I need a flash light, because in the camp does not have the lights, they use the candels to make the experience an authentic and once in a lifetime.
– Sleeping bag: not neccessary, if you wish you can bring it with you, because in the camp there is beds and blankets to keep you warm as our team will take good care of you, providing you with an exceptional service.
– Shoes and pant; you can sure have some shoes that can be useful for a walk in the sand dunes, so not to worry about the sand goes inside them, also a jean will be good to wear while on you are on your camel.
– Suncream and sun Glasses, very important to have them both because of the sand storms which happens sometimes or even a light wind makes the sand hurt your eyes. Suncream will protect your skin from sun burns, in addition to this we will provide you witha turban to cover you face and hair from the sand as well.
– Contact lenses, plase if you have them try to remove them and put the glasses because the air in the desert can be dusty.
– Bottle of Water, Please before you mount your camel make sure you have enough water with you, so one bottle each is fine.
* IS the Tent private Or shared?
Of course private every couple has a Private Room tent to sleep in, if a family so the kids will share one and the parents will have a private one, if you wish you can also sleep under the stars.
So for the camel trekking conditions, Please we don’t recommend it for the following travellers:
– If you are over 70 Years old.
– If you are a pregnant woman.
– If you have a surgery, or some serious sickness.
* Do you Organize Private Tours?
We offer private Tours to individuals, families and groups. Our private Tours include a wide range of activities from cultural explorations, archeology, honeymoons, to exhilarating outdoor adventures ( Atlas Mountains trekkings, Camel trekkings, Desert expeditions, Valley and gorges hikes and much more).
* How Much Free time will i have ?
We design our scheduled tours so that you’ll have some free time to do your own thing. Not only do we schedule free time, but you can venture off on your own at any point during the tour, Just make sure not to miss the departure time for the next journey.
Should you decide to venture solo! At any point during the tour, you can decide to have your own afternoon free, just make sure you inform the tour leader of your plans to ensure proper coordination.
* is Morocco a Safe destination?
Morocco has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and compared to the US and Europe, is considered a very safe destination.
Moroccan people are known for their hospitality and they will make you feel very welcomed, please for more information about this topic we have many solo women travellers articles to share with you.
* is there any dress code for women visiting Morocco?
No. Many women in Morocco just like they do in the US, you can wear anything you want, the only exceptions is on tours of the Mosque like Hassan II, to enter you will need to dress conservatively as you would enter a church, no shorts, tanks tops, etc…As in any country you should use direction with your attire if you want to avoid unwanted attention.
* Do i need vaccinations & how is the water safe to drink ?
No vaccinations are required, the tap water in the cities is safe to drink, but mineral water is recommended.
* What if i don’t want to do the whole tour?
We are flexible and all the tours can be modified to suit your specific needs and interests. If you have a fifferent route in mind plase let us know and we will offer a tour tailored to your specific requirements.
* Tipping in Morocco:
Tipping in Morocco is very important for people who give you a certain service, and the average of tipping in Morocco is 10%
but with us company jst if you want .
driver: between 5 to 20 Euros/ per day.
Guide: between 10 Euros / per day.
Camel Guide: 8 Euros/per day.
Waiters, porter, room service: 2 to 5 Euros.
* Travel Insurance:
The travel insurance is required in your travels to Morocco to be used at any case of Emergency, so you can buy it and bring a copy of the document, as the travel insurance must cover trip Cancellation and interup, for an accident can happen or any emergencies situations